The Modena KK1R Engine
For the KZ shifter class
The Modena KK1R KZ Shifter Engines offers unprecedented levels of performance.
- Architecture designed to keep overall dimensions and weights down to a minimum.
- Rear-tilted cylinder to improve intake flow.
- Polished gearbox and shift drum assembly for the best feeling and smoothest shifts. The short throw shifting is very positive.
- Separate lubrication system between the gear shift and the primary transmission.
- Water-cooled gear shift to lower temperature of lubricating oil and reduce amount of oil needed.
- Head dividable into two parts with dome machined from solid.
- Main bearings housed on removable metal bushing.